Target is one of the biggest retails store chains in the US. They also have a big online store, which is one of the biggest in the US in it’s own right too. They’ve a customer survey called informtarget, where you can give in your opinion in exchange to a chance to participate in the Inform Target sweepstakes to win prizes. (Prizes are listed below). Read on.
|Rewards||Chance to win $1,500 in gift cards.|
|Store Receipt Required?||Yes|
|Link to Survey|
Before starting the informtarget customer survey, you must be aware of the prerequisites you’ve to follow. Those are given below:
- You must have a valid receipt from Target of your recent visit.
- You should be having access to basic internet access on a computer (preferably).
You must also look at the rules of the Informtarget survey, which are given below:
- You should be at least 18 years of age.
- You should be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Your receipt must be a valid receipt from Target store.
The reward for the the Inform Target sweepstakes is a $1500 gift card (monthly).
How to complete Informtarget survey?
Follow the below given steps to complete the Target customer satisfaction survey:
- Go to the official website of Target customer survey using their url, informtarget.com or click on the button given below.
- Here you’ve to enter the username and password.
- Username and password will be given on your receipt (refer the image given below).
- Now, you can also choose either English or Espanol language to continue.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked some specific questions related to your recent visit to Target.
- Answer them honestly and precisely.
- After answering all the questions, you’ll be taken to the page where you’ve to enter your personal details.
- On the next page, enter your contact details including your full name, contact number & email address.
- And click “Submit” button. You’ll be entering the Informtarget survey sweepstakes and you’ll be notified on this contact details given on this page.
Target is one of the largest retailing stores of the United States which provides you the best quality products and that too at discounted rates and offers. It stands 2nd in the list of discount stores of United States after Walmart and includes a very large number of happy customers to its business whose number is still increasing at a very high speed. The stores include very high revenue for the year 2016 and previous years too. The store is running successfully from the last 115 years and had established its brand name in the market. The company includes more than 1806 stores all over the United States and provides the flexibility to shop both online as well as offline sources.
Target is a well-known brand name which was successfully established in the year 1902 by George Dayton. The main headquarter of the company is situated in Target Plaza North and South, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. The target was originally named as Goodfellow Dry Goods Company. The company took a larger business with the passing time and goes on establishing various stores in different parts of the United States. It now has owned more than 1806 stores all over the U.S. and has now become 2nd retailing company behind Walmart. It has provided a huge number of job opportunities to the people in its stores also.
Target offers the facility of going online as well as offline shopping facilities to its valued consumers. It provides the products at their lowest prices with various discount coupons; cash back offers and much more. It is providing the products at their least prices don’t means that it is compromising the quality of the products. It includes various top brands of the United States which are quite efficient of ensuring the quality of the products it provides. Target provides its services in beauty and health products; beddings; clothing and accessories; electronics; furniture; food; housewares; jewelry; gardening supplies; pet supplies; shoes; sporting goods; toys; electric appliances; small house accessories; supplies; books; movies; music; and pet supplies also. It provides discount coupons to the customers which they can easily use for making shopping in other target stores too.
Subsidiaries of Target
Target is a big brand which also includes various subsidiaries to its business also.
- Financial and Retail services: The financial and retail services of Target provide credit cards through Target National Bank to its valuable customers, which they can easily use at various Target stores. The financial services of Target also provide GiftCard balances, PIN-x debit card, the Target Check card and much more.
Target Sourcing services: Target Sourcing Services are most commonly termed as TSS provides various sources and recommendations for the business. It works for the improvisation of the laws for labor and also plays a very important role in providing best business opportunities to the people also.
- Private label brands: Target also includes various home products under the private label brand name. Some of these are Archer Farms, Market Pantry, Simply Balanced, Sutton & Dodge and Embark etc.
You can get the help of the Target customer service if you get into any issues with the inform Target website. Below given are their various customer support contact methods mentioned below:
Target Customer Service phone numbers
Below given are the toll free customer service phone numbers of Target:
Target.com orders, returns & tracking info:
Target live chat
You can also get in touch with their customer service through live chat if you’re not interested in talking with them. Use the below given button to access Target live chat:
Target Social Profiles
You can also get in touch with them with their social profiles, they’re linked given below:
I hope you were able to complete the Informtarget customer survey. Do let us know your thoughts on the Inform Target survey on the comment box given below.