tellsubway – Enter tellsubway.com Survey & Get a Free Cookie
Complete the tellsubway survey within 1 month to get free cookies!
Subway is an American restaurant chain, specialising in Subs.Subway, like every other good company values their customers and their opinion. That’s why they’ve started the Tell Subway customer satisfaction survey. In this page, you’ll be able to see how you can complete the tellsubway survey and win a free cookie.
|Store Receipt Required?||Yes|
|Link to Survey|
- Tellsubway Rules & Eligibility
- How to complete the TellSubway customer survey?
- About Subway
- Need Help?
- tellsubway survey
First of all, we’re going to talk about the rules and eligibility criteria of the Subway customer survey. After that we’ll move on to how to complete tellsubway customer survey part.
Tellsubway Rules & Eligibility
Below given are the basic eligibility criteria and rules for participating in the Subway customer survey:
- You should be having the restaurant receipt from the last visit.
- You age must be 18 or more.
- Your receipt must not be 30 days older, it’s valid only for 30 days from the last visit.
How to complete the TellSubway customer survey?
Given below are the steps involved in completing the tellsubway customer survey program. Follow these steps to complete the Subway customer feedback survey and participate in the sweepstakes!
- You’ve to visit the official website of tellsubway.com first. Enter this in the address bar of your browser or click on the button we’ve below this for visiting that page.
- Now, on this page, you’ll be asked the SUBWAY restaurant # (restaurant number). You can find this in the receipt you got from your visit to Subway.
- Enter the restaurant # on the space given and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Now choose the date and time mentioned in your receipt, like given in the picture.
- After that, enter the transaction ID given in the receipt in the space given.
- Now, you’ll be presented with so many questions about your last visit with them. Answer them correctly and honestly.
- After the end of the survey, you’ll be asked your name and email address. Enter that too correctly.
- And click on the “Finish” button, you’ll be given with a unique coupon code. Write it down on your receipt.
- Next time you visit, bring the receipt with you, along with the coupon code you received on it.
Subway is a chain of fast food restaurants which is preferably known for selling submarine sandwiches. Subway is an American company which owned fast food restaurant franchise and have its branches all over the world. It has more than 45,000 spread all over the world in near about 100 countries. The main headquarters of Subway is located in Milford, Connecticut, United States. It is one of the largest single brand chains of the restaurants which is only well known for providing different types of sandwiches to the customers. It is one of the fastest growing franchises in the previous respective years which provide best quality food services to the customers.
History of Subway
Subway was initiated by Fred DeLuca in the year 1965. He borrowed $1000 from his friend and started a store named ‘Pete’s Super Submarine’ in the city of Connecticut, United States. In the year 1968, he renamed his sandwich shop to Subway. After getting success in the business, Fred DeLuca expanded his business overseas by taking the franchises for his restaurant in various countries. Within a few years, Subway has ranked top itself in the Worlds Forbes list and has now become world’s largest single brand chain of restaurants. After the death of owner and CEO of Subway Fred DeLuca in the year 2015 due to Leukemia, his brother Suzanne Greco took over the charge and became the new CEO of the company.
Available stores of Subway
Subway had established and expanded its business all over the world in a very small period. Subway has established about 45,000 branches in more than 100 countries all over the world till June 2017. It includes five regional centers in different places to control and manage various international operations. These are Amsterdam (Netherlands), Brisbane (Australia), Beirut (Lebanon), Singapore, and Miami. All of these regional supervises, controls and manages the different stores spread all over the world.
Products it provides
Subway is a single brand chain which is well known for providing best quality submarine sandwiches and salads. It is the best provider of healthy options so as you can easily enjoy good taste with good health. It also includes some other products like Wraps, Panini, and Baked goods like cookies, doughnuts, and muffins, etc. Subway offers you different types of sandwiches such as pepperoni, salami, and ham. Sandwich also includes some other products like a breakfast sandwich, English muffins, and flatbread, etc. Here’s the complete list of Subway products (most stores, at some places it may vary):
- Chicken & Bacon
- Chicken Chipotle
- Chicken Pizziola
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Chicken Tikka
- Chipotle Chicken
- Turkey & Ham
- Italian B.M.T.
- Meatball Marinara
- Roasted Chicken
- Spicy Italian
- Steak & Cheese
- Subway Club
- Subway Melt
- Veggie Delite
- Veggie Patty
Different controversies struck to Subway
Bigger is the name of a brand, larger are the controversies attached to it. There are different discussions which got stuck with the name of Subway from time to time. Some of these are:
- Franchise relation in the year 1995
- Hepatitis A contamination in the year 1999
- Controversy over the size of sandwich in the year 2007
- United Kingdom VAT treatment in the year 2010
- Casey’s trademark case against Subway in the year 2011
- Soy proteins in chicken products recently this year in February etc.
Complete other surveys like this to win more:
If you’re having any issues with tellsubway survey, you can get help from the tellsubway team.
TellSubway customer service phone number
Below given is the customer service number of Subway surveys:
203 877 4281
800 888 4848
TellSubway customer service email address
You can also contact them using their dedicated email support mail id, which is given below:
We hope we were of helpful to you with the tellsubway customer satisfaction survey. If you did the survey and were able to redeem the free cookie, do let us know in the comment section below.